Freedom is the inherent recognition of what I am.
- The ability to express myself openly, truly in any given moment.
- It is the recognition, that my power is absolutely available, regardless of circumstances.
- Freedom as what I am, means the impossibility of imprisonment.
- It is limitless,boundless, impossible to change or to deny but for a while.
- Always available, present and everything can grow here, but its opposite.
- Freedom is the opposite of judgement, therefore foregiveness is an idea in alignment hereof.
- Words cannot convey, but point to the experience thta truly makes the way!